Your new company
A stable foreign bank providing a wide range of products and services to their clients globally, is looking for a Finance Systems Analyst with strong accounting background, to support the APAC finance and accounting systems implementation, while being able to drive alignment and laid out finance requirements for the system implementation.
Your new role
Your primary duty be the key contact point in Hong Kong to support the overall project implementation and UAT process of the regional finance project. You will engage with different internal stakeholders including IT, Finance, Operations and business functions in order to drive different testing and performance review.
You will be working in a team with friendly culture and stable working hours, and reporting to the regional Finance Director directly.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 5 years of finance / accounting experience in banking sector;
- Candidates with UAT / project management experience are preferred;
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant discipline;
- With strong communications skills in English and be a good team player.
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 50,000 to 60,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Accounting / Audit / Finance opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Freeman.Pang@hays.com.hk #1230780