Your new company
Our Client is a MNC Lifestyle Fashion Group and currently looking for a Garment Technician to join their Womenswear team for their business expansion in European Market
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical, evaluate fitting, workmanship, grading on sealing and size set samples for styles sourced in European Market
- Involve supporting product development team in Hong Kong for fit and product development
- Manage sealing and size set approval for fit and measurement and workmanship with the development and time frame
- Manage Final Measurement chart approval and the comments for the product development team
- Review development at source, Technical Packs for accuracy and completeness prior to their distribution
- Provide feedback on technical pack accuracy/ completeness and enhancements to the product development team.
- Prepare sample evaluation data on a seasonal basis
- Provide technical support to product development teams during the on-site meeting with factories.
- Carry out projects and assignments at the discretion of the technical manager
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or above in Technical Design, Pattern Grading or equivalent preferred
- Around 5 years experience in womenswear in dresses, tops, pants, jackets, jeans, fabric technical experience with silk and viscose is a plus
- Flaunt in Cantonese, English and Putonghua is needed
This is a great opportunity in a Leading MNC Fashion Group working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me by tel: +852 22307484 or +852 96890484 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233150