Your new company
Your new company is a top-notch Foreign Corporate bank. They are looking for an Assistant Vice President (min. 4 years in-house compliance) to join their General Compliance team within Legal & Compliance department to ensure that risks are properly identified and assessed, and performing extensive compliance review/ self-assessment.
Your new role
As an influential member within the compliance team, you will implement compliance monitoring programme on high-risk operations and are responsible for performing compliance review, conduct gap analysis on internal compliance manual and procedures. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training on all regulatory compliance issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 4 years of experience in compliance/ internal control functions within a bank.
- Prior experience working in corporate banks will be highly preferable.
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory (HKMA) requirements.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: