Your new company
An e-commerce start-up which specialises in consumer technology is looking for a General Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Driving growth and profitability of HK & TW sales and operations.
- Lead the business development to execute at the best result of designated tasks.
- Direct, guide and coach all team members to work towards company's goal.
- Developing the commercial strategy with the CEO to drive significant growth and brand awareness.
- Analyze market data and interact with other market teams to identify business development opportunities in line with the plans.
- Ensure coordination with internal teams for the execution of the acceptance activities.
- Position will be responsible for managing in the budget assigned to ensure implementation of plans is done on a timely basis and within budgeted resources.
- Set specific marketing goals and drive/ executive with market in terms of increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 10 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years being in leadership positions, with proven team management skills.
- Track record of working in start-up/E-commerce/consumer technology/consumer services firms.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to navigate a fast-moving environment with multiple stakeholder interests
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in general management and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk