Your new company
A cookware MNC is looking for a Global E-commerce Manager in Hong Kong.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement and drive the ecommerce strategy for both marketplaces and websites;
- Develop activation and sales plans;
- Develop online launch plans for the launch of new products and brands in accordance with Go-To-Market (GTM) processes;
- Use ecommerce insights to develop action plans that drive sales performance and profitability;
- Deploy best-in-class practices to enhance marketplace performance;
- Manage the ecommerce dashboard to provide regular reports and give recommendations for further opportunities of improvement for our online business;
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of solid experience in E-commerce in/with FMCG, retailers, or consumer goods;
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce platforms, tools, and processes. Knowledge of how to effectively drive traffic and sales online across the marketing funnel. Understanding of commercial principles and the latest trends in ecommerce are essential;
- Proven track record on managing shopfronts on one or more major marketplaces in APAC: Lazada, Shopee, Tmall, JD.com, HKTVmall, Momo;
- Knowledge of Shopify platform an advantage;
- Previous working experience in MNC, regional or global team an advantage;
- Self-starter, proactive, problem-solver with an inspiring can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a desire to work cross-functionally;
- Fluent in English.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in E-commerce and supported by open minded managers and colleagues in a rapidly expanding company. You will be able to see the positive impacts that you could bring into the company as well. The salary and benefits are really competitive in the market. It will be a rewarding yet challenging experience in your career.
What you need to do now
If you fulfil all the qualifications mentioned above and have the drive to succeed, or are interested in similar roles within sales, please contact Helen Chan on +852 2230 7985 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to Helen.Chan@hays.com.hk