Your new company
An international food company that emphasises on human's value.
Your new role
Governance & Security Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 8 years or above solid experience in IT governance, security, and/or compliance areas in sizable organization, ideally with regional presence in AP, e.g. CN, SEA, etc.
- Practical knowledge in global standards / framework, e.g. ISO 9000, 27001 & PCI/DSS.
- Excellent presentation skills and good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Holder of related professional certification (e.g. CRISC, CISM, CISA or CISSP) is an advantage
What you'll get in return
- Experience in F&B, retail or manufacturing environment will have advantage
- Good command in written & spoken English and Cantonese
What you need to do now
- Ideal salary
- Stable working hours
- Entitle to various leave
- Able to collaborate with an energetic, motivated, and supportive team
- Being respected in a diversified and inclusive working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222766