2-3 years of working experiences in bank Welcome!!
Your new company
A leading regional bank in Asia is looking for an accountant to support the Regulatory Reporting duties
Your new role
Being a key member in the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be reporting directly to the Manager and working in an energetic and supportive team. You will gain good exposures and knowledge in HKMA banking returns.
The job duties of this role including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the preparation of financial reports
- Assis in the preparation of HKMA banking returns and other regulatory submissions.
What you'll get in return
- University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines.
- 2 - 3 years of working experience in the banking field or Financial services field.
- Proficient in MS Office, good understanding of HKFRS technical interpretations is a great advantage
What you need to do now
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 25,000 to 35,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Accounting / Audit / Finance opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Bernice.email@example.com [mailto:Bernice.firstname.lastname@example.org] #1241971