Your new company
Company emphasises on IT securities and empolyee's value.
Your new role
Group Internal Audit Assistant Manager
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Complex scale compliance audits covering HK, China, India and SEA;
- Thematic reviews and specific risk type audits covering the whole group, which are highly complex;
- Quality assurance for major projects in the Group;
- Conducting business incident investigations;
- Assuming the role of Centre of Excellence on streamlined audit processes and advanced data analytic tools and to enhance knowledge transfer and training within the department;
- Providing pro-active and quality business consultation services;
- Understanding of general IT and cyber security knowledge such as IT operations, Cloud computing, IoT security, OT security, etc.
- Support and maintain the IT tools and applications of GIA.
What you need to do now
- Stable working hours
- Entitle to various leave
- Able to collaborate with an energetic, motivated, and supportive team
- Being respected in a diversified and inclusive working environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or call +85221010085. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222604