Your new company
My client is a top-tier investment bank in Hong Kong and they are looking for a GWM Securities Specialist to join their Wealth Management team.
Your new role
- First point of contact for internal and / or external business partners, clients, account managers and relationship managers on corporate action events.
- Seek to deliver a best-in-class client experience, using innovative approaches to identify and address client needs
- Consult with senior staff on complex issues
- Ensure efficient issue resolution through research and proper escalation
- Identify and recommend methods to improve processes, reduce risks, increase controls, and increase customer satisfaction
- Commit to a culture of continuous improvement centered on client service
What you'll need to succeed
- A university degree in finance.
- Strong Communication; Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong Client Focus behavior; Solid interpersonal skills
- Problem Analysis; Attention to detail; Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills effectively
- Drive and Commitment; Effective time management and ability to meet deadline;
- Quality and Continuous Improvement; Passionate in driving and delivering change initiatives
- Risk & Professional Behavior; Good understanding of risk & control environments
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Establish good working relationships with colleagues and work with others across locations effectively
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221106