Your new company
A insurance business has set plans to further expand in next few years in the Hong Kong and other Asian markets. They are looking for an experienced Head of Compliance. Reporting to CEO, you will support top management in achieving business strategies while aligning with the changing regulatory landscape.
Your new role
As the key control person for Compliance, you will lead team in ensuring business operates aligned with regulatory requirements and proper controls for the Hong Kong and US business. You will develop and embed compliance, regulatory and conduct risk frameworks, consistent with the Group frameworks that effectively manage risk and provide assurance that the Hong Kong and US business is compliant with all applicable regulatory requirements. You will act as the main contact for Insurance Authority and maintain effective relationships with Chairman of Risk Committee and management. You will also act as the Compliance Officer and MLRO.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of risk and compliance experience from insurance or financial services
- Experience in operating and influencing at senior levels and dealing with operational and regulatory risk.
- Relevant experience in the development of business strategies, include cross border, free trade zones and pension work would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience in leadership and management of people, able to motivate and lead in a dynamic, fast changing working environment.
What you need to do now
- Report to CEO
- Top level role oversees compliance team
- Attractive Compensation and benefits
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click “apply now” to forward your CV. If you are interested in Compliance / Risk / Audit opportunities within insurance, please contact Ada Cheung at email@example.com or 2101-0088. #1220577