Your new company
Your new company is a one of the eight licensed Virtual Banks in Hong Kong. They are looking for a seasoned Financial Crime Compliance expert within the banking and financial services industry to lead and develop the FCC team, to ensure that risks are properly identified and assessed.
Your new role
As leader of the team and an influential member of the business, you will be responsible to develop and implement the FCC framework for the bank and to conduct relevant compliance reviews, gap analysis and self-assessment. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Mitigate and monitor FCC risks on new products and vendor risk management process
- Communicate effectively with senior management, regulators, law enforcement agencies and industry representatives.
- Develop and implement programs and projects to enhance the FCC framework.
- Provide advice and training to business units regarding FCC matter and relevant issues.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 12 years of FCC experience with a reputable bank or financial institution.
- Prior experience as a Team Head / MLRO is highly preferable.
- Possess good knowledge of FCC policies, FCC risk and advisory and RegTech
- Established expertise network within the FCC industry
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with industry specialists within the field
- Involvement in innovative projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: