- Continuous optimization of effectiveness and efficiency of IT operations enhancing the collaboration within and between the IT teams and initiation and execution of respective communication, cross skilling and training measures
- Disciplinary and technical leadership of subordinates in the area of responsibility as well as to secure the adherence of occupational health and safety rules and all acts for the protection of employees
What you'll need to succeed
- Good interpersonal & communication skills to all levels of user, problem solving skills and self-initiative
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Strong leadership skill who can motivate the team members on project execution
- Securing, testing, running and tuning IT Infrastructure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or call Jacky Chow @ 2230 7986. Alternatively, you can also share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.