A well-established Property Developer is now looking for a new Leasing Head to lead the team and manage the group's Real Estate portfolio
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Management, you are going to develop and implement the business strategies; and manage all Real Estate assets for the group.
- Develop and implement the leasing strategies
- Manage tenancies / tenants in the projects and process relevant leasing and transaction documents to ensure delivery of leasing strategies applicable to the projects
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with tenants to ensure requirements are aligned with group
- Leverage relationships and engage with work with external parties to secure pre-commitments for the redeveloped assets.
- Working closely with different internal parties to ensure the leasing strategies are properly delivered
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of Leasing & Management experience
- You must possess strong business acumen
- You must be highly sensitive with the market
- You also possess excellent leadership skills with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated and constantly looking for new challenges.
- You must be fluent in both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin and possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work at all levels.
What to expect
Our client offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced. You will be working in a Start-Up Environment for an Established Organization.
What you need to do now
Please contact Brian Lee on +852 2230 7922 for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com