Our client is a leading private equity and investment advisory firm with offices across Europe, Asia and the US with over US$100 billion of assets under management.
Whilst based in Hong Kong, the role envisages the provision of legal support across the breadth of the firms Asia network with travel between the offices in Asia when the situation allows. The role will be to execute transactions, managing litigation, advising the firm's Asia business on day to day corporate matters and supporting investor matters.
Your new role
- Providing legal support on execution of transactions in conjunction with outside counsel on the firm's funds’ investments in Asia;
- Managing litigation alongside external counsel that may arise across the Asian business; and
- Providing legal support to the investment and business teams across Asia on a variety of ad-hoc legal matters;
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified solicitor with significant (10+ years) of post-qualification legal experience
- Experience working at a leading law firm in a private equity, corporate or M&A team
- Experience working in-house at a large cap private equity firm (ideally)
- Experience of working in a senior capacity on private equity transactions
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive and engaged
- Demonstrates rigour and accountability in their work with a high level of autonomy
- Able to juggle multiple projects, priorities and personalities/local cultures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrian Lam at +852 2230 7432 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218259