Your new company
A well recognised Financial Services Company is looking for a Head of PR and Communications
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As a leader in PR and Communication, you will be leading the development and implementation of PR and communication programmes, you are also expected to have knowledge in the latest trends and happenings on the retail investment market in Hong Kong.
- Oversee and manage all corporate communications and public relations activities and events to ensure all communications are clear, accurate and consistent, with all organized activities and events to be in line with the company's branding and positioning.
- Provide communications support to the senior management such as Chairman, General Manager and Board members on related events, public relations, and media engagement activities.
- Lead the team to oversee and monitor media and public enquiries to ensure all enquiries are handled appropriately on a timely basis.
- Manage and supervise the development and production publications, including annual report, press release, factsheet and newsletter.
What you need to do now
- 10+ years of working experiences in corporate communications and public relations in the financial industry. With solid knowledge on investment products and services.
- Bachelor degree holder in the related area.
- Solid network with media and relevant stakeholders.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1211393