Your new company
A long history and world leading consumer health company focusing on the investigation, production, and commercialization of high-quality health products. Top health supplement brands to develop excellent health products and provide a longer, healthier life.
Your new role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the General Manager, responsible for maximising business growth in Hong Kong, Macau market and ecommerce platform.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for business development of assigned health product lines
- Implement appropriate customer plan and monitor its activities to reach the profitability target
- Coach and coordinate regular training for the team of in-store promoters to achieve the sales target
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and promotion evaluation and business review for identifying sales related issues and business opportunities
- Connect with internal & external expertise to do communication for growth of business
- Assist Sales Manager in planning and managing business strategies.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 10 or more years sale experience in Key Account Management and business development in the FMCG/ OTC/ Consumer Health industry
- Experienced in handling key chain channels (Manning/ Watsons), e-commerce experience will be an absolute advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills
- Proactive, self-motivated with passion to overcome challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines, major in business will be an advantage
- Advance use in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin will be an advantage
Being in this Head of Sales position allows you to exert your potential in the consumer health industry, along with attractive package. The company has been acknowledged for their great team culture, which it helps you to achieve your personal goals. It will be a challenging yet meaningful opportunity to join this company to escalate their business development.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kristi Pang at +852 2230 7904 for more information.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Kristi for a confidential discussion about your options. #1216339