Head of Supply Chain for Food Manufacturing in Hong Kong
Your new company
Our client is a Hong Kong Food manufacturer and Currently looking for a Head of Supply chain who can bring innovative idea on their end to end supply chain solution from Production line to Logistic
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor the with end to end supply chain operations to meet with their supply chain standard
- Gathering the Plant Manager, Planning Manager, Warehouse and Logistic Manager and make sure with the operation improvement
- Investigate in root cause analysis and drive process improvement solutions
- Lead the transformation project including SAP, and ERP system
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, own stores, and distributors on ordering, receiving, managing inventory, and settling payments
- Lead the training and evaluation program to achieve team objectives
- Responsible for logistics operations, and for building a resilient supply chain that is strong and stable enough to withstand unforeseen challenges.
- Review monthly SC KPI reports and ensure action plans are in the protocol
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of experience in end to end Supply Chain experience on Food Manufacturing is a huge plus
- Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent professional experience
- Good understanding and experience on system implementation, SAP and ERP.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, verbal and written
This is a great opportunity in a leading Food Manufacturer in Hong Kong working with a talented team with the potential to make substantial impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call me by tel: +852 22307474 or +852 96890484 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223973