Your new company
Our vibrant partner was first established as an industrial business many years ago. They offer diversified technologies and services and is also a renowned financial services platform. As a global company, they are present in most global business hubs and cover more than 13 segments.
Your new role
This innovative company is inviting strong Sustainability talent from leading “group-level” strategy positions. If you enjoy Strategising with large teams while analysing, leading, and executing on meaningful ESG and sustainability goals, this is for you. The selected candidate will drive the sustainability performance, actively participate in the sustainability market, and keep business strategies up to date. As the top advisor, you will manage and provide feasible solutions to board for carrying on of ESG development as well as leading the whole Sustainability department.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of experiences in leading Sustainability development, corporate level
- Strong skillset in risk assessment/control towards climate and environmental issues.
- Hands-on experiences in planning and implementing sustainability projects
- Insightful in foreseeing future movement and policy in Sustainability
This is an exceptional chance in leading organisation in a Impactful position. You will participate at group level, and driving Sustainability development. You can excel your own expertise in creating a long-term Sustainable growth with the market.
What you need to do now
- Huge salary
- Great staff benefits
- Bonus & Incentives
- World class training and development
- Global Career opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Exciting, innovative working culture
If you're interested in this role, please email your updated resume to: email@example.com