Your new company
My client is a well-known Taiwanese full-service bank serving consumers and businesses with over 150 domestic branches and over 20 overseas offices. They offer a complete line of products and and bespoke investment services. They are actively expanding business in different markets in particular HK, Taiwan and Singapore, currently looking for potential private banking market/team heads and rising bankers to join their business.
Your new role
- Acting as the Market Head of Private Banking Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Private Banking/Group Head in building the PB and wealth management platform, formulating multi-asset investment advisory to Private Banking channels.
- Design comprehensive investment solutions and provide detail explanation in regarding portfolio for HNW clients in Hong Kong and China or any preferred market.
- Oversee product development, sales distribution, business operation as well as formulating investment strategies and product ideas for the RM.
- Provide education and in-depth training on investment and wealth management strategies to sales manager and potential clients in mainland China.
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance Department in developing internal control measures and guidance for meeting regulatory and compliance requirement.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Over 10 years of related experience In Private Banking, must have team leadership/managerial experience in a reputable Private Bank.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Professional designations such as CFA, CFP, CIMA, MBA are a plus but not a must.
- Candidate is with portable client base is highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledgeable in sales and practice management with excellent interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced private banker to get one step closer to managerial role with high autonomy and great resources to build/lead a high-performing team at a growing bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your MS Word CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at +852 2230 7473 for a confidential discussion on your career.