Your new company
We are partnering with a Pharmaceutical company and they are expanding rapidly in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Human Resources and Administration Manager to join their dynamic team to establish and drive all their HR strategic initiatives.
Your new role
This position reports into the General Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for full functions of HR and Office Administration.
- To arrange for staff development & compliance training program and company activities.
- Master and maintain HRIS system to ensure accuracy of employee data and payroll information.
- Manage tax calculation and filling for different countries and comply in local compliance.
- Handle in expenses & budget control
- Participant in ad-hoc HR & General Admin projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant HR solid experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Immediate available is an advantage
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Competitive compensation package including consistent career development and good fringe benefits
- Exposure in diverse Asia Markets
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / Rowina.email@example.com #1214186