This position is responsible for executing the talent strategy, providing a consistent experience to managers and employees and supporting and executing the engagement strategy for the market. The HR Business Partner provides HR partnership to managers focusing on the work environment, employee relations, employee retention and business processes by executing the business unit HR strategy.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of consistent policies used within HR, communicate changes and ensure policies are consistently applied by organization
- Be a champion of change, share best practices and support Business Leaders and Managers in adopting new practices and initiatives, including new HR systems/processes.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable statutory requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records.
- Be the contact point for Business Unit Leaders regarding the implementation of people strategy.
- Facilitate business leaders to identify, advocate and enable decisions & actions to drive effectiveness and business performance, including but not limited to people-related actions, e.g. people engagement & retention, performance management, change management, talent development.
- Understand the purpose and value of the program, bring ideas and initiatives to drive alignment and maximise the benefit for people and the business.
What is required
- 4+ years experience in Human Resources with solid understanding in in various HR fields.
- Strong business acumen, presentation & facilitation, consulting, relationship-building, influence and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence different groups.
- Strong situational assessment and objective evaluation skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, contact Jeffrey Mang at Hays at +852 2230 7955 or email your CV to Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org #1229232