Your new company
We are partnering with a scaled bank and they are expanding rapidly in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join their dynamic team to establish and drive all their HR strategic initiatives.
Your new role
This role reports to the Head of Business Partner. The responsibilities include,
What you'll need to succeed
Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Over 6 years relevant HR solid experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Competitive compensation package including consistent career development and good fringe benefits
- Exposure in diverse Asia Markets
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / Rowina.firstname.lastname@example.org #1224321