Our client (a Well known luxury brand) is hiring a high HR calibre to their HRBP team!
Reporting to HR Manager – HK & Macau, the talent is expecting to:
• Provide professional HR support to the Brand Manager such as: budget / forecast on manpower planning, employee movement, organizational structure evolution, performance appraisal, bonus pay-out etc…
• Responsible to support the recruitment which includes sourcing of candidates, interviewing, offer making, contract signing and arranging induction programme.
• Conduct store visit and provide a summary on the follow up actions to the Brand Manager / Retail Manager.
• Deliver HR advices to brands on HK’s labor ordinance, performance coaching, disciplinary action, staff counselling, labor dispute / grievance.
• Communicate all policies, procedures and organizational changes to responsible brands / division.
• Responsible to provide advices on employee relations issues, career development and succession planning to the Brand Manager.
• Responsible to organize employees’ activities to promote positive organizational culture.
• Degree holder in Business Administration, major in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
• Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience and 4 years+ business partnering in a sizable organization preferably gained in retail sector with employee relations
• Familiar with local labor ordinance • Good command of spoken & written English and Cantonese
• Confident, independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR system
• Good knowledge on HR functional skills with strong business acumen is an added advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, contact Jeffrey Mang at Hays at +852 2230 7955 or email your CV to Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org #1229778
Retail & Consumer Goods
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jeffrey Mang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hong Kong
6604-06,66/F, ICC, 1 Austin Road West, West Kowloon