Your new company
We represent one of the leading company in the sustainability field, specialise in power generation and sustainability development.
Your new role
As a HSE and sustainability manager, you are responsible for the development of the environmental plans including risk management strategies, related procedures, legal requirements. Data management of environmental KPIs and check whether meet the company objectives. Communications between senior or heads are required. Advisory, monitor control to contractors, third parties and consultants among the environment sectors.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- University graduate in Environment and sustainability or related disciplines, Master degree holder will be preferred.
- At least 10 years or above experiences in environmental and sustainability field
- International certificates of environmental or sustainability field will be a plus.
- Knowledge of frameworks (e.g. GRI/SASB) and experiences in setting targets (e.g. GHG, waste water)
- Supervise on related industry with at least 3 years experiences
- Familiar with local and global related initiatives (e.g. UN SDGs, Climate charge policy)
Working with a well-known leading company, you will be offered a sounded development opportunity, competitive salary and participate with the most exciting projects.
What you need to do now
An golden opportunity to work with a leading energy utility, please contact Katy Chan on +852 2230 7472 for more information. Also please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org #1207937