Your new company
A multinational life insurance firm is hiring for an Internal Audit Manager or Senior Manager for audit team, where you will have exposures in Asia and Global markets.
Your new role
You will take on a leading role in managing complex audits and special projects within a dynamic environment. You will achieve completion of annual audit plan, lead operational and business risk based audits. With objective to enhance overall controls of business, you will identify audit and risk issues, provide recommendation of enhancement and report to management and Committee.
Within the team, you will support in developing junior team members and externally you will maintain relationship across other offices and local audit teams. You will develop relationship with stakeholders and perform oversight and quality assurance reviews of Joint Ventures audit team. You and the audit team will be SME on life insurance
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years of audit experience, ideally within insurance and financial services.
- CPA / CIA / CISA / CISSP qualified
- Project Management certification will beneficial
- Knowledge of insurance business processes, audit techniques, control framework and data analytics
- Ability to lead and mentor, demonstrates agile mindset and strong project management skills
What you'll get in return
You will develop broad exposure ensuring unparalleled career development opportunities. This insurance firm offers exciting career paths and values work life balance.
What you need to do now
To start a private conversation about this role, click “apply now” to forward your CV.
If you are looking to explore Compliance / Risk / Audit / Investment opportunities within insurance, please contact Jessie Jur at email@example.com or 2230-7938. #1208018