Your new company
A reputable life insurance firm in Hong Kong has an opportunity for an Investment Analyst to join the team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in portfolio management including rebalancing, hedging, asset allocation, SAA and portfolio updates.
- Monitor pre-trade and post-trade analysis and ensure compliance with relevant risks and policies.
- Manage trade executions and allocation for listed equity securities, fixed income and derivatives.
- Analyze and monitor in-house equity portfolio,
- Identify new investment opportunities through research on asset, market and investment analysis
- Produce investment research and prepare investment reporting and presentation.
- Enhance investment reporting process and support projects such as automation and system enhancements.
What you'll get in return
- 3 to 6+ years of investment experience
- Experience in funds investment and due diligence highly preferred
- CFA qualifications will be highly regarded
This insurance firm is reputable for a collaborative and supportive culture, where their Hong Kong presence is established and steadily growing.
What you need to do now
To start a private conversation about this role, click “apply now” to forward your CV. If you want to explore Investment / Compliance / Risk / Audit opportunities within insurance, please contact Jessie Jur at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or 2230-7938. #1200959