Your new company
Our client is a global investment company with investment in a wide range of business including property investment and development, hospitality services, energy, aircraft leasing, healthcare businesses and technology. To accommodate the growing business in the healthcare industry, the company is looking for a Senior Associate to join the team.
Your new role
As a Senior Associate, you will be responsible for private investments on healthcare industry, including deal sourcing, deal execution, and monitor portfolio companies.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in both consulting and investing banking/PE
- Experience in healthcare industry would be an advantage
- Experience in deal execution, due diligence, and assessing investment opportunities
- Great interpersonal skills with colleagues, investees, and advisors
- Big 4 transaction services deal advisory candidates (Top performer) would be a plus
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
This opportunity allows you to work in a dynamic, driven, and thoughtful team. You will have steep learning curve and exposure to a wide range of trending businesses. Additionally, you will receive a competitive compensation package with work-life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date MS Word copy of your CV to Frondia.Hsu@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.