Your new company
Your new company is one of the largest jewellers in Asia, that is principally engaged in jewellery design, manufacturing, trading, retailing, and wholesaling. It operates over 480 jewellery boutiques spanning over 130 cities in Asia besides Hong Kong, including but not limited to Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau and Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Cooperate PR functions
- Develop, implement and manage corporate communications and investor relationship programs including presentation and related materials in respect of the results and ESG report of the Group
- Oversee the development of the reports from printer’s pitching, concept and design, to bulk-printing
- Coordinate company, business and finance related events, interviews and meetings to media, bankers and investors
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure smooth implementation
- Manage the corporate messages to consistently communicate across different communications channels
- Assistant to Chairman
- Maintain Chairman’s complex diaries; coordinate on travel arrangement and accommodation reservation, ensure balanced and efficient use of time
- Organize regular in-house meetings and offsite meetings, including preparation of meeting documents and logistics planning, in a cost-effective and detailed manner
- Maintain various correspondences and expense reimbursement
- Receive, sort and prioritize incoming mails, maintain files inclusive of highly confidential and proprietary information
- Review meeting minutes, reports and newsletters
What you need to do now
Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline.
- 8 years of relevant experience in sizable companies in providing secretarial support to executive level, with formal secretarial training will be considered beneficial
- Well-organized with ability to multitask, with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, detail-minded, well organized and independent
- Mature, conscientious, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Strong writing skills, both in traditional CHINESE and ENGLISH, and effective communication skills in both spoken and written ENGLISH and CHINESE including MANDARIN.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email to Melanie Fung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.