Your new company
You will be working in one of the Asia's Largest Groups.
Your new role
• Lead a small IT team to oversee the company’s IT governance and security
• Develop and maintain IT policies, standards, and guidelines according to industrial best practices, company’s business requirements and local regulations
• Perform regular review to ensure the ongoing compliance of internal policies and global standards, including ISO 9000, ISO 27001 and PCI/DSS.
• Assist IT teams in internal & external audits, including pre-audit review, liaison with auditors & stakeholders, post-audit follow-up, etc.
• Promote information security awareness within the company
• Explore technical solutions for protecting the company assets in related to information
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in IT governance, security, and/or compliance areas in sizable organization
- Practical knowledge in global standards / framework, e.g. ISO 9000, 27001 & PCI/DSS.
- Excellent presentation skills and good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Holder of certification CRISC, CISM, CISA or CISSP is an advantage
- Experience in Retail environment will have advantage
- Good command in written & spoken English and Cantonese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call/ email Nickolle Chau at Nickolle.email@example.com / +852 2230 7425
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227101