Your new role
You will be responsible for designing and deploying efficient, robust, and secure infrastructure for an enterprise organization. You will manage a team to design, setups and monitors local area network (LAN), servers’ administrators and provides supports on IT operations as well as end-user device help desk services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and building IT Infrastructure, multi-site networking systems, router configuration; Infrastructure management & maintenance to the companies
- Ensuring robust system and data backup strategies, IT disaster recovery and business continuity processes and the associated documentation are in place
- Manages activities related to keeping the infrastructure performing optimally including performance tuning, installing operating system upgrades and patches, implementing security and virus protection, and providing monitoring and support
- Drive capacity planning to improve, tune and expand all systems as per growth demands. Ensures infrastructure hardware and software upgrade and installations go Smoothly.
- Assist to set the direction of infrastructure strategies, Cloud networking
- Maintain data security regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors for implementing efficient and secure infrastructure projects
- Accountable for the IT support function across the business, developing an IT Support framework consistent with organizational needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields
- 10+ years experience in Infrastructure management, IT operation and help Desk support service
- Technical experience in cloud (AWS) services, firewall (Palo Alto), Backup solution (VEEAM)
- Professional certification (CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/MCSA)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nicole Daing, or call +852 2101 0061 or email Nicole.Daing@hays.com.hk now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233106