Your new company
The company is an Insurance company providing a wide range of insurance solutions and investment management.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To provide specialist advice and lead the team on quality assurance and testing.
- Define and maintain all assets of technical testing (e.g. performance test, test automation) through structured repository.
- Understand the testing effort by analysing the requirements of projects.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Own the technical testing (e.g. performance test, test automation) capability for defining & building & implementing appropriate model & framework to maximize the reuse and support DevOps.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base for technical testing (e.g. performance test, test automation) for cross team reference and training purpose.
- Establish technical testing status dashboard for real-time or regular update purpose.
- Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Senior IT QA & Testing Services Manager, COIO - IT Quality Assurance & Testing Services (Technical and Soft skills).
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for quality assurance and testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Check and Review the Quality Control and Test Cases documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements of the Project.
- Work with Project Manager to escalate the issues about project requirements.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
What you need to do now
- Degree holder in any computer related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience in technical testing (automaton, API testing, performance test etc.)
- Strong analytical capability and skills (database architecture design, business intelligence application configuration, MIS report development etc.)
- Previous Insurance experience is advantageous
- Testing experience with AS400 is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232330