Your new company
A well-established MNC in the textile and footwear industry is looking for an IT Specialist to join their global team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform first-level diagnosis, services desk operation, IT Hotline and troubleshooting support to the end users’ satisfaction.
- Support in accordance with established processes & document incidents & remedies ; including in prepare training materials and conduct IT relevant training to End Users.
- Budget preparation & monitor the actual expenses with all IT parties and update IT Assets in Hardware & Software Inventory System.
- Coordinate with P&O & Account department to arrange stock take and write off.
- Clarify all technical issues, follow up any subsequent changes in the commercial terms in the contract & getting approval from management team.
- Work closely with global IT team to definite further IT services in SSP for end users to order. (e.g., Service Catalogue ….).
- Identify the changes in Cost Center approver and update it in the system.
What you need to do now
Degree in Computer Science or IT related Subjects. IT quality management including ITIL certified.
- Min. 5 years IT services delivery experience with strong Excel skills.
- Services & Process Management skill. Familiar with Business process in Fashion or Sporting goods industries.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Proficient in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Team working with excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach Nicole Daing at 2101 0061 or send Nicole an updated CV to Nicole.Daing@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229748