Your new company
My client is one of the investment banks in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding one of their important technology spaces of the business - The FX Options Technology team. The team supports technology solutions for the FX Options business.
Your new role
This is a hands on role sits within the FX Options team who are responsible for developing our front office Fixed Income applications.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong Java coding skill, spring framework is essential.
- 5+ year of relevant industry experience preferably in FX/ FX Options technology. FX Options or similar product knowledge.
- SQL / Database skills. It’s important for the successful candidate to be able to provide quality database skills for an application which is very Database dependent / intensive.
- Experience of work on FIX (Quick fix/j) based applications and services.
- Strong communication and team working and leading capabilities.
- Good Linux / Unix shell tool experience skills
What you need to do now
- Worked in a front office trader facing environment working at times with senior trading and sales.
- Work in a high pressured environment across geographical boundaries and work with numerous teams across technology to ensure that our production systems are developed and maintained to a high standard.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with other technology groups in various offices in the region and globally who we work with and depend on for global and follow the sun cover.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with the business and gain a good understanding of their processes offices globally
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kathy on +85297048920 for immediate consideration.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1232529