Your new company
We are partnering with a foreign bank and they are sizeable in Hong Kong. They are looking for a learning and development specialist to join their dynamic team to establish and drive all their HR strategic initiatives.
Your new role
This role will be reporting to the Learning and development manager. Your responsibilities will include
What you'll need to succeed
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant HR solid experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experiences in Banking or SFC-regulated institution will be a huge advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team
- Competitive compensation package including consistent career development and good fringe benefits
- Exposure in diverse Asia Markets
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Rowina Lo at +852 2230 7431 / Rowina.firstname.lastname@example.org #1221973