Your new company
Our client is a sizeable organisation who plays an important role in the financial market in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a junior to mid level litigation lawyer with high calibre to join their legal team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Provide legal advice and support to the Group on all litigation and enforcement matters
- Assist the Litigation Team in formulating dispute resolution strategies, implementing enforcement policy as well as disciplinary procedures.
- Handle investigation for alleged breach of rules and regulations
- Oversee legal proceedings
- Participate in ad hoc assignments or projects from time to time
What you need to do now
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with 3-6 years’ PQE from reputable / international law firms
- Sound knowledge and experience in litigation, regulatory and enforcement is highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new in-house legal position, please contact Ruth Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2230 7967 for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206906