Your new company
Our client is a market leader within the expert network business with operations from Hong Kong and China to US and Europe. Due to the rapid expansion, they are adding 3 new headcounts to the Hong Kong team. This is a unique opportunity for fresh graduates or junior candidates with 1-2 years of experience gained from legal or compliance field.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Keep track of active projects and alleviate potential risks
- Provide legal guidance to the supporting teams for the on-going projects
- Work together with the global legal and compliance team for long-term projects
- Set up operational policies to protect the clients
What you need to do now
- 0-3 years of experience; preferably from the field of legal, compliance, audit, finance, banking and consulting
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Excellent command in spoken and written English is a must, Chinese is good to have
- Team worker and strong communication skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Natalie Kwok at Hays on +852 2230 7948 or email email@example.com #1218799