Your new company
Our client is a financial institution that engages in investment banking activities and also provides a diversified investment management platform to its global clients. Due to their rapid expansion in Hong Kong office, they are seeking a good team player to join and support the regional legal team in ECM business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
Providing all kinds of legal advice and support to investment banking department, primarily supporting ECM and M&A business;
- Monitoring and advising business and management on the related legal and regulatory issues involved;
- Supervising external counsels’ works as well as developing/ maintaining relationship with them;
- Assisting with training and preparation of templates/ policies/ procedures/ memo;
- Supporting Head of Legal on any other legal matters.
What you need to do now
- Hong Kong qualified Solicitor with minimum 5 years of post qualification experience
- Exposure to the capital market, IPO and other investment banking transactions
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin is required)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Ruth Ma at Hays on +852 2230 7967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #1189895