Your new company
Our client is one of the largest banking corporations in Asia who provides commercial and corporate banking services, private banking and asset management services. Due to their recent business needs, they are looking for an experienced banking lawyer based in Hong Kong to support the Global Markets business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support Head of Legal in providing legal advices to the Global Markets business of the Bank
- Draft, review and negotiate various contracts, master agreements as well as transaction documents in relation to different financial products and services, including but not limited to OTC derivatives, credit, equity and commodity products, FX, interests etc.
- Identify legal risks arising from daily banking operations in the Global Markets and offer practical solutions to the business
- Manage external lawyers when needed
- Participate in other projects / initiatives from a legal perspective
What you need to do now
- Qualified lawyer with around 5-6 years of post-qualification experience from reputable law firms or financial institutions
- In-house banking experience is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Ruth Ma at Hays at +852 2230 7967 or email Ruth.Ma@hays.com.hk #1225354