Your new company
Our client is a blue-chip company with a comprehensive business structure involving in various sectors such as consumer retail and property development in Hong Kong and mainland China. Due to the growth of the business, they are seeking an IP lawyer to join their legal team of 6 people.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the legal team in advising on intellectual property rights protection, including trademark, copyright and patent; keep the senior management updated about the status in a timely manner
- Establish, improve and be responsible for the company's intellectual property management system; assist in performing legal risk prevention measures for intellectual property rights
- Provide training and guidance to the company's subordinates on their intellectual property management
- Participate in the relevant projects, and handle the drafting, review and negotiation of legal documentations
- Support ad hoc legal and compliance affairs
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's degree or above in Law or related disciplines.
- 5 years or above of relevant IP experience, familiar with laws and procedures in relation to trademark, patent and copyright management
- Good team player and with strong communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new in-house position, please contact Adrian Lam at +852 2230 7432 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219932