Your new company
Our client is one of the market leading fintech companies who has a diverse portfolio of products / services, and is expanding their footprints across the world. They are actively hiring a new IP Lawyer to join their team of 10-15 because of the growth of business. They have been growing aggressively in recent years and we have heard nothing but good things about them.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for IP matters, including the licensing, acquisition, protection, and dispute resolution / enforcement of IP rights across different regions
- Draft, review and negotiate all commercial agreements, including collaboration agreement, licence, distribution agreement etc.
- Provide legal advice to relevant stakeholders on new business and market developments / projects
- Manage the Group ‘s IP portfolio, implement and coordinate strategy that deals aggressively and systematically to protect the company’s core brand identity throughout the world
- Identify and monitor all legal and compliance risks; formulate and develop IP related policies
- Provide education and updates to business units on branding, protection and risk management etc.
What you need to do now
- Common law qualified lawyer with 5+ years’ PQE in professional law firms and/or corporations preferably in IT / Fintech / TMT businesses
- Strong exposure in IP-related commercial matters and dispute resolutions
- Excellent business acumen to provide effective and solution-oriented legal advice to the Group and the business units
- Fluent English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Able to present sound, persuasive rationale for ideas or opinion
- Has to be a good team player
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Adrian Lam at Hays on +852 2230 7432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #1217368