Your new company
Our client is one of the leading Property and Construction Groups who has a diverse business and project investments in Hong Kong, China, APAC and the US. They are now looking for high calibre property lawyer to join their regional team based in Hong Kong office.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing legal advice in developing various real estate projects in Hong Kong and overseas
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements
- Assisting the team with corporate transactions, tenders, tenancy and regulatory matters.
- Advising and managing external counsels in litigation procedures
What you need to do now
- Degree in Law and qualified as solicitor with 3-6 years of PQE
- Specialise in property, construction or related field is required
- Relevant in-house experience is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and attentive to details
- Fluency in both English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in the in-house legal space, please contact Ruth Ma at Hays on +852 2230 7967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #1185068