Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As a suitable Business Manager, you will need to know how the trading platform will interact with middle/back office for the life cycle of a trade, which includes the messages (FIX) that goes between them. Essentially, you will also have to drive IT team by providing support/guidance from the business’s perspective. In addition, you will have to face off the OMS vendor to drive strategic business initiatives involving trading.
- As a Business Manager, you will also need to coordinate new business initiatives, process enhancement, regulatory compliance projects and Stock Exchange related projects, you will also need to assist with post-implementation monitoring activities to assess the adherence to conditional terms, project conditions.
- Other than the above mentioned, you will also need to collaborate with Equities Control office, identify risks of the activities, and assure that the operational risk framework is relevant and comprehensive
- As well as collaborating with other members of the COO equities, ensure that the Business Management team operates at it's optimal format. You will also be required to act as subject matter expert in collaboration with the Equity Regulatory team for the analysis of new regulation.
What you need to do now
- Strong product knowledge in Cash Equities with solid experience in driving IT team by providing support/guidance from the business’s perspective
- Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or other related disciplines. Equivalent experience would be considered.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with equity-based products, preferably at least 3 years in project management.
- Experience in the securities brokerage business especially electronic trading is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of equities market structure and technology, support business lines in adoption of new regulatory policies/guidelines and adherence to conduct and control best practices is required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 2230 7474. Alternatively, you may also share Keith your CV to Keith.Ho@Hays.com.hk .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1205003