Your new company
This expanding regulatory authority is looking for a Manager (min. 8 years experiences) to join their Compliance Monitoring team to ensure procedures and controls are well in placed by assessing internal activities.
Your new role
As an influential member within the compliance monitoring team, you are responsible to develop and implement compliance monitoring and testing program to ensure the group is compliant with regulatory obligations. You will also need to coordinate with different divisions to highlight major compliance risk implications and issues.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally you will have at least 8 years of experience in compliance monitoring with a top-tier financial institution or regulatory authority
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidates with more experiences would be considered as Senior Manager.
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: