Your new company
This expanding regulatory authority is looking for a Manager (min. 7 years experiences) to join their Compliance team to ensure staffs are compliant with all internal policies and procedures.
Your new role
As an influential member within the compliance team, you are responsible to develop and review internal compliance policies and procedures. You will collaborate with the team to monitor matters in related to personal account dealings, anti-bribery and corruption and whistle-blowing reports.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 7 years of experience in compliance with a top-tier financial institution or regulatory authority
- Possess good knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidates with more experiences would be considered as Senior Manager.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with experienced compliance specialists within the field
- Involvement in regional compliance projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to email@example.com or visit our Banking page here: https://www.hays.com.hk/jobs/banking-jobs/