Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As a Manager, you will be in charge of identifying room of improvement via analysis of customer feedbacks and launching new campaigns for the bank's expansion in their GBA business.
- You will have to develop and execute customer proposition campaigns or business improvement projects related to GBA projects.
- You will be working like a project manager to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective project implementation and post launch management and oversight.
- You will also be in charge of hosting meetings with managements to pitch research results and plans their approval.
- Support the project governance in line with Group policies
- Support with the team on external vendor management and system testing
What you need to do now
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in the banking industry, with focus on GBA marketing and customer proposition / experience. Project Management experience in Business improvement is a plus.
- University degree in the related area.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474, alternatively, you can also send Keith your CV to Keith.Ho@hays.com.hk .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.