Your new company
A famous public sector with strong sustainability incentives who is looking for sustainability expert to achieve business goal together.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage business annual sustainability report, monitor the reporting process including coordination with internal departments and external stakeholders; Responsible for data collection, report writing and design, and third-party verification
- Implement Carbon Management Plan and the Climate Adaptation and Resilience Plan
- Manage and support external and internal parties of the business environmental and sustainability strategies, initiatives, programmes and ESG performance
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental, sustainability or related discipline. Master's degree or above is a plus.
- 10+ years of SOLID experience in Sustainability report; 4+ years experiences in managerial level
- Solid experience in participating sustainability strategies and policies
- Skilful in engaging different stakeholder such as government authorities, non-governmental organizations, any relevant parties, etc.
- Knowledgeable that hands-on experiences or understanding with current sustainability issues including GRI, HKEX ESG Reporting Guide, ISO26000, AA1000,and relevant ESG/Sustainability rating schemes
You will have a chance to develop a sounded sustainability environment within the business, competitive salary package and favourable career exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Katy Chan (Direct: +852 2230 7472)
for further discussion or alternatively drop the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #1216423