Your new company
Your new role
- A top tier International Bank is looking for a Digital Engagement Marketing Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop marketing plans related to digital banking engagement and monitor the progress to ensure they are effectively executed.
- Plan and take ownership to prepare and roll out the campaigns to drive business targets.
- To uplift the brand awareness and preference, ensure the advertising and communications are aligning with the market.
- Develop marketing materials related to digital banking with agencies in achieving the company's marketing strategy and objectives.
- Managing advertising and media agencies, work with them for smooth service delivery to support various marketing functions.
- Act as a project leader to oversee multiple digital marketing campaigns with end to end management, from creative development, copywriting, budget control, customer journeys, and performance tracking
- Propose new initiatives and business opportunities to improve customer's engagement through digital banking.
What you need to do now
- 6+ years in marketing and digital engagement in the related area, ideally in the banking industry.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can share your updated CV with Keith to Keith.Ho@hays.com.hk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220778