Your new company
A Regional Corp Bank with strong presence in art is looking for a Manager for their Brand & Marketing team to handle Art related programmes.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Initiate art related branding campaigns to enhance bank's brand awareness and reputation
- Execute brand and art programmes including but not limited to the Bank’s collaboration with external parties
- Develop and implement Branding and Corporate Marketing initiatives
- Drive and produce content for the Bank’s online visual arts programmes
- Manage corporate social media channels and internal communications
- Develop corporate collateral contents such as customer and marketing communications, website, brochures, videos and advertisements and ensure all are accurate and updated at all times
- Support team head on corporate governance on brand, marketing and strategic communications to ensure the operations in line with the pre-set strategic direction
What you need to do now
- University degree holder with 8+ years relevant working experience with in-house / marketing agency experience related to Marketing and Branding in Art Programmes
- Experienced in Branding, Project and Art Event Management.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively you can also send Keith your CV to Keith.Ho@hays.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215168