Your new company
A top tier bank is looking for a Manager to join their Credit Card Partnership and Acquisition team
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify potential digital merchant partners to drive partnership programs and campaigns for the bank's credit card business.
- Manage strategic marketing programs and program development to maximum the benefits from respective digital partnership while delivering client value propositions.
- Utilize knowledge to review, analyze, and develop beyond existing solutions to enhance existing solution or resolve issues.
- Maintain customer loyalty and to drive their continuous engagement with the credit card business
- Develop effective strategies, innovative and actionable card usage plans and programs which align with management directions and are beneficial to credit card business growth
- Analyze internal data and exam external lifestyle trends and card usage habit to create a competitive edge for the program
What you need to do now
- 8+ years of working experiences in Partnership or Usage Analytical within the banking and financial services area.
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient spoken and written English and Chinese Cantonese and mandarin.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree on the related area.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @22307474. Alternatively, you can also share Keith your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229675