**QUICK HIRE, GOOD TEAM CULTURE, WELL DEVELOPED TEAM, TOP TIER INTERNATIONAL BANK**
Your new company
- A well established International Bank is looking for a Manager in Escalated Complaint Handling
Your new role
- Handle customer complaints which are mainly related to the mis-selling of banking products and other compliance concerned issues.
- Directly deal with the regulators (mainly the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the Hong Kong Federation of Insurers) professionally, responsively and timely and be able to provide professional verbal / written response to the regulators.
- Aims to understand customers’ needs and propose the action plan for enhancement, keep track the progress and provide updates to Senior Management.
- Act as the ‘Voice of Customer’ and provide thought leadership in strategic customer experience enhancements. Initiate service transformation projects based on market leader practices, helicopter view of the root cause of core operation issues to enhance customer journey.
- Drive the quality assurance on complaint handling and deliver the management update and analysis on customer feedback to Senior Management
- Resolve customer complaints by embracing customer opinions, identifying root causes of structural operation issues, driving the complaint management and implementing resolution measures in order to reduce future customer pain points.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of working experience in escalated complaint handling within the Banking industry.
- Bachelor degree in the related field.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you may also send Keith your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1188896